Monday, August 28, 2006

** Alert ** New posts to backfill information gaps ** Alert **


I've been trying to get through a backlog of catching up on work, chores, paperwork and chipping away on adding to the blog.

Since the posts are going to go up in chronological order from when I started them. Scroll down this page for posts I've backfilled to bring you up to date on Pace's recovery.

It's a real busy time and I've been trying to rescue a second $250k SalesLogix deal that's ended up going to Microsoft. So much for 200 pictures of Robert Borden in commissions per deal.

What really burns is what the prospect wrote in the decision, "I would like to thank you for all the effort you have made both personally and as a company. Were the decision to have been made on best pitch and best received sales team, you would have taken the deal easily."

Microsoft=Momentum, I need to get on the train or get out of the way. Posted by Picasa

No comments: