Thursday, July 20, 2006

What did I ever do to Hezbollah?



As I'm talking to Pace last night she tells me the nurses called... We knew Pace's oncology surgeon was on holidays, what we didn't know was that his holiday was in Lebanon.

So how do you get home to Canada, on schedule, when the Beirut airport was bombed and can't be used, bridges on key highways are bombed out limiting internal transportation and there is a naval blockade?

The Hezbollah oath to eradicate Israel has created a ripple effect on Pace's treatment schedule. We are a global village and the impact of the $h!t-disturbers respects no borders.

We won't know if surgery proceeds on July 28th until we know. Why they chose to tell us now I have no idea. Tenterhook time!

I can't wait till when the pendulum swings back and incredible things happen in a good way.

No comments: