Friday, October 13, 2006

Things to be thankful for

It’s another Friday afternoon train trip and I’m thinking of the things I have to be thankful for. The last two years seem to have been one trial by ordeal after another but on the other hand I consider us to blessed and lucky to have the love and support of friends and especially family. Yesterday was one of those great family moments.

Mom and Dad took my sister Maggie, her family and me out for her birthday dinner last night. The kids love eating at Mandarin and we had fun. The kids and I had fun grossing each other out by letting the cuttlefish tentacles dangle from between my teeth.

Maggie has been a great help; stepping in for babysitting and trying to just make life easier for Pace, Vianne and me.

Happy Birthday again Maggie. I wish you serenity, prosperity and health.

No comments: