Sunday, October 22, 2006

No, we did not drum naked in the primeval forest

It can be summed up in three words; Food , Friends and Fun, meaning plenty of hiking, football and ping pong for exercise off Muskoka Bob road.

The air was crisp, clean and smelled of green... wet leaves too. A boy's weekend of tall tales, football games of "beat the champ... to a pulp," and no, we did not drum naked in the primeveal forests of Muskoka.

I had my best sleep in weeks. Albeit punctuated by me waking up yelling from nightmares I couldn't remember.

It was great, no computer, no cell phone, no ABM card. Just off the grid for 2.5 days.

Thanks Marc for kicking my ass and keeping me motivated on the bush crash. Finding the lost lake was really beautiful and worth the effort. I hate when your right! (Or when someone points out to me I'm wrong, but I digress.)

James, it was nice to meet you.

Neil thanks for the hospitality and change-up to my schedule. I've been feeling so thin as to be transparent lately. I had a great time and appreciate the respite.

No comments: